We are glad to announce that we reopening from 1st July 2020.
Regardless the worldwide travel restrictions implemented by the individual governments, we would like to assure you that our reservation team remains available to assist with current and future reservations. For questions related to an upcoming reservation or any other information, please contact us by email.
CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATE
We always consider a comfort of our guests and aim to minimaze their risk while making a new reservation. We still would like to allow our guests to book their stay with lower rates than standard flexible rate. These lower rates are usually with non-refundable conditions. Considering the evolving COVID- 19 situation we have modified our cancellation policy.
Newly our Deals by 22nd December 2020 with original non-refundable conditions is possible to book as FLEXIBLE.
This is valid for following promotions:
* Getaway Deal with 20% discount / cancellable by 1 day prior to arrival
* Advance Purchase with 15% discount / cancellable by 2 days prior to arrival
* Stay More Pay Less with 25% discount / cancellable by 7 days prior to arrival
* Early Bird with 27% or 30% discount / cancellable by 14 days prior to arrival
* Rates for Sri Lanka residents / cancellable by 1 day prior to arrival
HEALTH & SAFETY – Our commitment to the safety of our guests and employees
The safety and health of our guests, employees, partners and fellow citizens remain our top priority. We continuously follow the latest news and recommendations by experts and local authorities.
We have taken additional measures developed with information from the local public health authorities in our hotel such as:
* We maintain higher standards of cleanliness and hygiene that includes the highest hand washing hygiene, public area and guest rooms cleaning procedures and laundry service procedures. We are using special detergents to clean Guest rooms after check-out and before the next guest arrival;
* We replaced all our mattresses this May; new mattresses Spring Air – back supporter perfect balance series;
* We frequently sanitize the public areas of the hotel (including lobby, elevator, bathrooms) and have introduced antibacterial hand sanitizers in public areas as well;
* Tables in our restaurants will be in minimum distance of 1,5-2m one from each other and will be sanitized after each use;
* All our rooms and villas have individual A/C we do not have central A/C system;
* Bawana Spa is temporarily not available.