We are glad to announce that we reopening from 1st July 2020 for local tourists.
Entry to Sri Lanka is currently prohibited for all foreign nationals, and tourist visas are not being issued for travelers.
The possible reopening has been announced for 1Q2021 but but without any official confirmation of exact date.
Regardless the worldwide travel restrictions implemented by the individual governments, we would like to assure you that our reservation team remains available to assist with current and future reservations. For questions related to an upcoming reservation or any other information, please contact us by email.
CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATE
We always consider a comfort of our guests and aim to minimaze their risk while making a new reservation. We still would like to allow our guests to book their stay with lower rates than standard flexible rate. These lower rates are usually with non-refundable conditions. Considering the evolving COVID- 19 situation we have modified our cancellation policy.
Newly some of our Deals, with original non-refundable conditions, are possible to book as FLEXIBLE.
This is valid for following promotions:
* Advance purchase with 15% discount / by 31st Oct 2021
* Stay More Pay Less with 23% discount / by 31st Oct 2021
* Early Bird with 27% or 30% discount / by 31st Oct 2021
* Rates for Sri Lanka residents / by 15th Feb 2021
* Half board special / by 31Mar 2021
HEALTH & SAFETY – Our commitment to the safety of our guests and employees
The safety and health of our guests, employees, partners and fellow citizens remain our top priority. We continuously follow the latest news and recommendations by experts and local authorities.
The hotel obtained the CERTIFICATE of CONFORMITY COVID-19 SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM from the Sri Lanka Standarts Institution.
We have taken additional measures developed with information from the local public health authorities in our hotel such as:
* We maintain higher standards of cleanliness and hygiene that includes the highest hand washing hygiene, public area and guest rooms cleaning procedures and laundry service procedures. We are using special detergents to clean Guest rooms after check-out and before the next guest arrival;
* We replaced all our mattresses this May; new mattresses Spring Air – back supporter perfect balance series;
* We frequently sanitize the public areas of the hotel (including lobby, elevator, bathrooms) and have introduced antibacterial hand sanitizers in public areas as well;
* Tables in our restaurants will be in minimum distance of 1,5-2m one from each other and will be sanitized after each use;
* All our rooms and villas have individual A/C we do not have central A/C system;
* Bawana Spa is temporarily closed and massages not available.